Hello, I received something so very nice from a so very nice Blogger Friend.
Deb at Jeremiah 29:11 presented me with this award.
Thank You Deb, it's so nice to be thought of.
Please stop by and say hello to Deb, you'll be so blessed by her
and her blog!
So, here's how it works....
1. Thank the person who gives you the award.
(Thanks again Deb)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
(I gotta think about this)
3. Pass the award on to 5 others.
(this is the hardest part)
Okay, let's see, seven things about me...hmmm...
1. I am the world's biggest procrastinator. Last minute Mary, that's me.
2. I am the only girl of 4 children, yes, 3 brothers...you might say I was
just a little spoiled, as a little girl that is.
3. I have gone from the perfect housekeeper, to a "I don't care" retired housekeeper.
And lovin' every minute of it, for sure. Hey, is that a family of dust bunnies I see
under the couch. hmmm.....Don't tell my mother!
(This is my Mom, 97 years young.)
4. I love dogs, I only have one little rat dog (sorry Bitsy, one cute little rat dog),
but I would have a full kennel if I could.
My brother has 7 dogs, can you believe that?
Of course he lives on 10 acres too.
That dirty dog, no pun intended..bahahaha
5. I don't do a lot of cooking anymore, we eat out almost every night.
Thank you Mr. D....I know, that's terrible...well maybe I'm still a little spoiled.
And let's not tell my Mother about that either!
6. God blessed my with a wonderful family, they are my everything!
Our 6th great grand baby was born in October.
Thank You Jesus, for this wonderful blessing.
7. I saved the best for last.
I am a child of the risen King.
He is my friend, my protector, my provider, my strength, my Savior.
He has guided my path, lighted my way, held my hand, lifted me up..
I have victory in Jesus Christ.
Now, it's time to send this
Tell Me About Yourself Award
to five others.
This is the hardest part, for all my blogger friends are reward worthy.
So, I just made a list and randomly drew from it.
(except for Tammy at Wholly Surrendered).
I'm just a Mom at heart, Tammy is my daughter.
So, here goes, I would like to present the award to the following:
Myrna at My Enchanted Home
Anita at Beside Still Waters
Charlotte/aka Lil Red Hen at EMZ-Piney Post
Cindy at Blueberry Buckle Way
Tammy at Wholly Surrendered
It would be so nice if you could find the time to stop by
and say hello to each of these wonderful ladies.
Mr D and I went to a wonderful program last night.
Every year the First Baptist Church presents
The Singing Christmas Tree.
They really do a wonderful performance.
Pastor Redmond left us with these words...
He doesn't just love all of us,
He loves each of us.
Hope you are enjoying this wonderful season.
Until Next Time