Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little Red ~ A Little White

I'm trying to finish this little quilt, it was intended to be part of my Valentine's Day decor, unfortunately  I fooled around and didn't get it done. ~sigh~  Maybe next year...
 
 
I love red and white together, for me it just says farmhouse country.
I searched the house this morning and gathered my white pitchers together put them in and around my coca cola crate and came up with this setting!
 
 
I would love to live in an old farmhouse like this one.
 It's my dream house.
 

 
Know the true value of time:
Snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.
No idleness, no procrastination.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
 
 
Wonderful words of wisdom, did you notice the word I put in bold letters?
That's because I am the worst procrastinator, working on changing that!
 
Linking With:
 
 
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.
Psalm 91:2
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Paula said...

That is beautiful, Mary! I love red and white together too. I too was working on a "Valentine" quilt with hearts, but it will have to be for next year because it's not finished. (And probably won't be for a while! *ugh*)

lil red hen said...

I'm partial to red and white too!
The house would be wonderful; for some reason I'd like to have a log house.

BECKY said...

Hi Mary! So glad you could join in the party this week! Love your vignette! My Mom loved splashing red around her home! Makes me think of her!
Have a lovely day!
Becky

Debbie Huffaker said...

We have so much the same taste!! HOPE you have a great Wednesday, Ms. Mary!

SueLovesCherries said...

I like your crate and pitchers, Mary! Oh, wouldn't I love to live in an old farmhouse, too!