Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday Coffee Talk July 20th

 Monday - Monday - Monday

You come around too soon!


Tammy and Bo are home from their 10day road trip!! They visited several universities, botanical garden in Alabama and Tammy finally got her wish to put her feet in the Atlantic Ocean!

She also came with gifts! Love that girl. They stopped at a roadside market in one of the Carolina's - and she found some Mayhaw jelly, which I love and it can't be bought in any grocery stores I know of. She alsp brought some Apple Cinnamon Pecan jam. Apple Cinnamon is another of my favorites which is hard to find in a store.

Needless to say - it was so good!

I enjoyed every bite.๐Ÿ˜Š

Peggy & Hank also came for a visit and she helped Mr D do some things on his laptop. Both of them are so tech savvy.

We used our gift card to enjoy a Mariska Bowl from Gringo's. It's one of our favorites on their menu.

Mr D had another eye treatment on the 15th, he thinks it's really helping.

I just started a new book series, The AD Chronicles, by Bodie and Brock Thoene. I've read other series by these authors and enjoyed them.


 Photo-a-day with CrissyT
Todays Word: Colorful

Left over beads from all my diamond art projects.


I keep them in this large jar. I don't have a clue how I might use them in the future. For now, I'm having fun watching the jar slowing filling up.

Until Next Time

Have thine own way, Lord, have thine own way!
Thou art the potter, I am the clay
Mold me and make me after thy will
While I am waiting, yielded and still









8 comments:

  1. Dear Mary, what lovely gifts. And I love ❤️ Charlie Brown. Thank you so much for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I bet those jellies were really good. I have seen that in some places here, so maybe I need to try some. Oh, that really is a colorful picture! Wow! Those beads are so tiny! How do you do that? I don't think I could manage working with something so tiny! Takes a lot of patience!! And "Have Thine Own Way" is one of my favorite hymns. God has used that in my life many times to "mold me and make me" after His will. It wasn't always an easy job! It always seemed that we would sing that song whenever the Lord was trying to get me to do something new...and I had to surrender myself first. (oh, another song..."I Surrender All" comes to mind there!). Amazing how God can use an old hymn to bring about change and surrender to His will in His children. I am thankful for those blessings.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a blessing when loved ones think of us and gift us with something they know we will love!! I'm sure that made the jelly and jam taste even better!! Wishing you and your Mr. D. a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you getting some of your favourite spreads ( which are hard to find!). Thhat was so thoughtful of Tammy.
    I think you found the perfect photo for 'colourful'.
    Are you still managing to stay cool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How thoughtful to bring you the jam and jelly gifts.
    Nice to see all those colorful left over beads from the diamond art. I just throw mine away. I think I'll them save them like you.
    We still sing all those old hymns at my church yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually eat jelly/jam, but your images are making my mouth water. What thoughtful gifts! Those beads make an amazing picture; I'd be hard pressed to identify what they are from your first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of Mayhaw jelly, nor the tree the berry comes from.
    The left over beads make a lovely photo for the word colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!