Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Photo-a-day July 21st

July Photo-a-day

Another Day - Another Photo

July 21st

Today's Word: Red

I have shared many photos of the red in my home. When I saw 'red' as today's challenge I wanted to share something different. This magazine has been on my shelf for many years, the copyright date is November 25, 2002.  It's a great magazine that I enjoy thumbing through every now and again.


There is a designer somewhere that did a fantastic job on the front cover.  The red LIFE stands out and gets your attention quickly.  A constant reminder that says, "Here I am, pick me up!"

Playing along with Chrissy T




God promises, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you"(Heb. 13:5). In our quiet moments, we can bring our needs directly to Him and discover that His presence is with us, it is real.


Until Next Time


6 comments:

  1. I have always loved Life Magazine, Mary. Perfect photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to think outside the box, Mary! Life (and Look) were always in my parent's home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant choice for the "red" prompt today! And, as Myra said above, I grew up with Life and Look always in the house! Happy days! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!