About Me

Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Funday

 When I saw this on facebook it made me chuckle!


I just said this to Mr D this morning.

I say it all the time.

It just proves I really am a southern gal.

Gotta go, I still have some piddlin to do.

Until Next Time

Notice the sunset

Love old dogs

Take the back roads

Sing in the rain

And do some piddlin along the way.








12 comments:

  1. I laughed at this! I say that I'm "Dinkin' around". It means the same thing. Maybe that's the midwest version. Ha!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute saying. I usually refer to my piddlin as puttering. ( I do a lot of it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this, dear Mary. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Would you believe, one of my draft posts I've titled, "Just Piddlin'"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, it was there in drafts before I read this. Not copying you!

      Delete
    2. It's okay, I hope you publish your draft about Just Piddlin' !!

      Delete
  5. {{{grinning}}} I love this post, Mary. Wishing you a lovely evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's so good, Mary! I tend to do a lot of "piddlin" around, and "puttering around" too. LOL. If you knew me, you'd say, "yes you do", but maybe a different kind than you're thinking of. LOL. TMI. I just thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this!! I piddle around ALL THE TIME!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We still say it...lol...
    Have a wonderful week!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!