Amen! There is SO much to be thankful for.Blessings,Betsy
I like to begin every morning with thanks to God for adding my name to his "wake up" list.
Yes, Amen!! I say thank you to Jesus every night and every morning!! Blessings!
Dear Mary, a definitely amen, dear friend! God is amazing! I love the illustration and message. And I love your blog header as well!
I do that every morning while walking. Being thankful is a great way to start the day. :)
Hi Mary, I like that picture. Today I am thankful for another year of life. I share my day with my granddaughter. She is 17 and I am 71!
Amen. Thank you for this reminder. Some days we get caught up in the things that frustrate us and forget to be thankful for the things that are blessings. I needed this reminder today.
We really do have so much to be thankful for.
Amen. I know that I am truly blessed and I'm thankful every day.Blessings,Betsy
I definitely am.
Thank you for leaving a comment!
Amen! There is SO much to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I like to begin every morning with thanks to God for adding my name to his "wake up" list.
ReplyDeleteYes, Amen!! I say thank you to Jesus every night and every morning!! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteDear Mary, a definitely amen, dear friend! God is amazing! I love the illustration and message. And I love your blog header as well!
ReplyDeleteI do that every morning while walking. Being thankful is a great way to start the day. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mary, I like that picture. Today I am thankful for another year of life. I share my day with my granddaughter. She is 17 and I am 71!
ReplyDeleteAmen. Thank you for this reminder. Some days we get caught up in the things that frustrate us and forget to be thankful for the things that are blessings. I needed this reminder today.
ReplyDeleteWe really do have so much to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteAmen. I know that I am truly blessed and I'm thankful every day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I definitely am.
ReplyDelete