Friday, November 7, 2014

Praise Journal and Thank You Lord.

I just let my Praise Journal fall open this morning, it opened to this!  As my words continue, you'll understand why this is so amazing!

 
 
Open your heart to the love God instills ~ God loves you tenderly.  What He gives you is not to be kept under lock and key, but to be shared.
Mother Teresa
 

 
Jesus hears our tears like a prayer.
 
Everyday is a gift.  Receive it with eagerness.  Share it with joy.
 
 
Jesus, my strength, my hope, on thee I cast my care.  With humble confidence I look up and know thou hear'st my prayer.  Give me on Thee to wait 'till I can all things do; on thee, Almighty to create, Almighty to renew.
John Wesley
 
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!

 
Please notice the scripture on this card, on a page so randomly chosen.
 
....with God all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26
 
Afterthought...it wasn't random at all, it was a gentle reminder from God for what He did and what He will do.
 
Thanking God today for what happened yesterday.
 
Mr D had an eye doctor appointment at 1:30 in Houston.  He needed a special procedure that they could do in the office.  Was so frustrated when they didn't take him in until 4:30.  It was after 5:30 when all was done and time to go home.  That doesn't sound too bad, just a very long wait.
 
WRONG
It was definitely bad for me because..
I was driving..
It was dark and I have severe night blindness..
It was peak traffic time for Houston.
Needless to say, I was 'stewing' just a little.  But I remembered what God told me just a few days ago.  Thru Him I have strength for all things and thru Him all things are possible.
 
So ~ we're in the car ~ lights on ~ hands on the wheel ~ and off we go.  I bet my knuckles were white as snow, it was too dark to tell!  With God leading the way and lots of encouragement from Mr. D we arrived home safe and sound.
 
That was some ride, amazing what you can do with God at the wheel.  Mr D has a couple of black eyes this morning but he's doing great.  He felt good enough to go pick and grin with his buddies this morning.  He told me he was going to tell them he thought I told him to standup when I told him to shutup and I knocked him down...hence the black eyes.  They aren't going to believe a word of that!
 
Happy days ~ Life is good.
 
Thank You Lord from Whom all blessings flow.  And Thank You God for always speaking to my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. OOO, Mary, what would we do without HIM...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my friend, I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound! That Mr. D. is a comedian, huh? HOPE his black eyes improve really quickly and you both have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Mary, good word, have a very good day..God bless you.

    Num 6:24
    The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so glad to hear that God was looking after both of you that day. You are right that he always is, we just need to remember that. Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!