Thursday, January 15, 2015

From My Praise Journal

Seems it has been a while since I looked through my journal.  It just got pushed to back of the line during the holidays.  So glad I picked it up this morning, I love flipping through the pages.....remembering times of praise from days past.
 
 
Pray, not because you need something, but because you have a lot to thank God for~
 
 
Our Father in heaven is in control of all things.  He is God ~ and His plans are perfect.  Even when we don't understand what He is doing ~ We must trust that His plans are unfolding exactly how He intends for them to and He knows what is best for each one of us.
 
 
Scripture is filled with encouragement for our faith because we are so vulnerable to doubt and fear when we feel overwhelmed by life.
Barbara Johnson
 
 
When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.
AwEsOmE
 
Until Next Time
Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty journal! Hope your Thursday is full of praise to our precious Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely prayer journal. Thanks for giving us a peek. I needed to be inspired to get my journal out and start praising God.

    Grace & Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful journal and special way to start the day. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal today and for having me on your Blog Roll. I see we have lots in common. Enjoyed my visit.
    Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! I love how you incorporate stickers and sayings like that. How creative and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!