Friday, May 22, 2015

I Am My Neighbor's Bible

 
I am my neighbor's Bible
He reads me when we meet;
Today he reads me in my home,
Tomorrow in the street.
 
He may be a relative or maybe a dear friend,
Or a slight acquaintance we meet along the way;
He may not even know my name,
Yet ~ he is reading me.
 
 
Dear Christian friends and family,
If we could only know
How faithfully the world records
Just what we say and do.
 
Oh how my heart would sing for joy
If one day I looked to see
Our worldly neighbors won to Christ,
While reading you and me.
 
Author Unknown
 
 
Until Next Time,
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh how true this is. I often think of what example am I setting ...especially for our actual neighbors who live around us who aren't Christians. Great food for thought, Ms. Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reaaly makes you think.

    Beautiful, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary for a beautiful post....makes me think. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally right. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!