Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bless This House

Today's inspiration is from my Praise Journal.
 

 We have asked God to bless our home and all our possessions. 
 

Bless this home O' Lord I pray.
Keep it safe
By night and day. 
 
 
 It's a great feeling knowing God blesses our home and continues to bless it year after year. Blessing your home is asking for God's favor and protection.  It is inviting the Spirit of God to come in and everything else to leave.
 
 
By blessing your house/home, property and possessions you are consecrating them as holy unto the Lord and you are dispelling any darkness.
 
 
"It is essential to see that home is the place where we most often participate in God's holiness, and bring God's compassion and creativity to our most intimate world."
Kathy Coffey
 
         
My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. 
Isaiah 32:18 

 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

 Psalm 4:8

 Their homes are safe and free from fear; the rod of God is not upon them
Job 21:9
 
 



  You can say such things as:

"Father in Jesus Christ's name I ask that You would sanctify everything within my home and make it holy. We dedicate this property unto You and I ask that Your Holy Spirit would continually flow over and perpetually bless our home. In the name of Jesus Christ I ask that Your Warrior Angels will guard our home and purge it of every form of evil that tries to come in. We offer everything in our home up to You and put them into Your hands.  We acknowledge everything in our home was provided by You and we give you thanks.  All glory is Yours.
Amen

Until Next Time
 

4 comments:

  1. He is every room of our home. This is a wonderful post. I ask our Guardian Angels to protect our home every time we leave it. I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayer also. I ask God's protection over my home and love ones! Great inspiring post Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A hedge of protection ".....that can only come from God!!! I love your post about asking for the Lord's blessing on EVERYTHING....because it's ALL His anyway. You're so wise and I'm very grateful for our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...dearest Mary! So true that we should daily ask the Lord our God to bless our home and place His angels in protection around it... This is a prayer we as a family prayed for many years, and I believe we all should continue to do so, for all we have belongs to Him - the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
    Blessings and love in Jesus!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!