Monday, December 14, 2015

What CHRISTmas Means


Well here it is Monday morning and I'm exhausted after a very busy, but wonderful, week-end.


Saturday was just wonderful.  Eight of us met for an early lunch, it was filled with chatter, laughter and great food.  Then it was on to The Singing Christmas Tree and a beautiful performance.  We were all so blessed by the message that was given through live scenes and beautiful music of the life of Christ. Afterwards we still weren't done....oh no, not this bunch of ladies.  It was decided that we needed a cup of coffee and maybe a piece of pie before calling it a day.  So off we were again, for more chatter, laughter and great fellowship. It was a long, wonderful day.

Love my GLOW sisters!

They asked us not to take pictures during the program.  This is a picture from the church website in 2010.  It's blurred so hard to see the choir that is in rows of the tree, top to bottom.  I think the tree is 32 feet tall, awesome to see.

Then came SonDay!!  Time for Life Kids Children's Christmas Performance at Life Community Church.  Our sweet grandgirls both performed, oh be still my heart!!!  So precious.  As I looked into the faces of each child I was so thankful to see the love of Jesus being instilled in their hearts ~ it touched my heart.

Our precious little Emma, 2nd from the right.

And here comes Sweet Ava!

Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

I was planning on sleeping a little late this morning but the dogbabies had different plans for me.  They woke me at 4:30 this morning wanting to go outside.  They never want out this early...what in the world??  Anyway, our best made plans are always subject to change.  Right??

Bitsy Baby     &    Buddy Boy

Hope each of you enjoyed your week-end and were touched by God's Blessings.

Here's something that was on facebook and thought I would share....


What Christmas Means


C- Stands for The Christ Child that was born in Bethlehem.

H- Is the Heavenly Father who sent His son for mortal man.

R- Means our Redemption plan, this Christ Child's birth did bring.

I- Is Intercession for our sins from Christ Our King.

S- Says the brightest Star that led the wise men on their way.

T- Stands for this Treasured babe God sent to us, that day.

M- Proclaims the Meaning that this Christ Child's birth conceived.

A - Means His Atonement, with Grace, that saves those who believe.

S- Is God's greatest Sacrifice, His son's life, for you and me.

Author : Vickie Lambdin

Until Next Time
I pray the Love of Jesus is touching your
heart!






2 comments:

  1. Love the photos and I know your heart was full watching those precious little ones perform!! Your weekend was busy, but it surely was a "good" kind of busy!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so precious, my Friend. Wish I could come and be a GLOW sister with y'all...what fun! Your grandgirls are adorable. Maybe you can rest today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!