Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday's Pea~s #3

~Hello, so glad you stopped by for
Saturday's Pea~s!

When I opened this little book and saw today's message I instantly knew I would be sharing with our good friend Deb @ Breathing In Grace.
Deb, this post is dedicated to you and to all my dear blogger friends, and facebook friends too, with love!


When God created you in His magnificence,
He created a masterpiece.

There is nobody else quite like you.  Nope. Not anywhere.  Not among all the six billion people who live on this earth.  Your eyes, nose, fingers, heart, and mind are uniquely yours.

Undoubtedly, God is the best artist of them all.

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together inmy mother's womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!  Your workmanship is marvelous ~ how well I know it.
Psalm 139:13-14 





Until Next Time

We are His masterpiece, WoW

8 comments:

  1. From one "Masterpiece" to another ..... Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying....not sad tears....just so grateful that God made us friends. He knew I needed to read this very thing today and He prompted you to write it and share with me! You are so very loved...never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an awesome lady, a true masterpiece. You certainly bless me in many ways. Sending my love across the miles and some ((hugs)) too!

      Delete
  3. How sweet and meaningful. God IS the best artist of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to make a person smile, Mary. Thank you sweet friend. Happy Valentines Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a blessing to so many! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very powerful today. Wow. Brought some tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!