Thursday, March 3, 2016

Two Dogs

In my travels around the internet, I came across this story!


There is a story they tell of two dogs.
Both at separate times walk into the same room.
Once comes out wagging his tail while the other comes out growling.
A woman watching this goes into the room to see what could possible make one dog so happy and the other so mad.  To her surprise she finds a room filled with mirrors.  The happy dog found a thousand happy dogs looking back at him while the angry dog saw only angry dogs growling back at him.


What you see in the world around you is a reflection of who you are.

Ouch...made me stop and think.
I'm I a smiler or am I a growler?

I've heard this saying before...
Smile at the world and the world smiles back!


~ AND ~

Let a smile be your umbrella!


I like this one too...
Taken from:
Mamakins Sweet Rose of Thorns
Facebook Page.

I really love this one from Patsy Clairmont:


Until  Next Time
Be a smiler, not a growler!
Smile and be Happy!



7 comments:

  1. I think I saved the Patsy Clairmont one for future use...but, then again I save so many that I have to wind up deleting a lot of them. Love these quotes and pretty pictures. HOPE you have a HAPPY day, sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so guilty of that very thing. I save things I like then delete them when I clean out my picture folder.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I sure hope I am a smiler and not a growler!! I do try. You always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post Mary...I do hope Im a smiler too...Thank you for making me think
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I am a smiler! Dont like grouches at all. Hope the upcoming weekend is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen friend!!! You already know my story, I prefer to smile, even though I might not really be feeling it, smiles, wink.

    Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Och! I may be both at times. I do need to remember this when I get upset about something, not to let it make me a growler!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!