Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Morning Coffee Chat


It always amazes me that some days I can ~

Talk ~ Talk ~ Talk

And others days I have absolutely nothing to say, my talker is all talked out!


I did have a wonderful Friday morning!  Little Brother was in town and took Mr D. and I out for breakfast.  It was so good to see him again.  We talk on the phone a couple of times a week but it's been close to a year since I had last seen him.  I shed a tear when he left, because I don't know when I'll see him again.


I love my new knockout rose bush.  Mr D planted it for me and put up the trellis too!


The grandgirls went fishing this weekend.  Here's Emma with her worm!

Thank You God, for little things
That often come our way,
The things we take for granted
But don't mention when we pray.
The unexpected courtesy,
The thoughtful kindly deed,
A hand reached out to help us
In the time of sudden need.
Oh, make us more aware, Dear God,
Of little daily graces
That come to us with sweet surprise
From never - dreamed of places.

Time to refill my cup....

Can it be an accident that "stressed"
is "desserts" spelled backwards?

Until Next Time
Enjoy the little things,
One day you may look back and realize....
they were the big things!







4 comments:

  1. Awe...love the picture of Emma with her worm! Too cute. Hope you have a great week Miss Mary. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have anything today, either...and struggling as to what to post tomorrow. :( Your grand-girl is adorable...and love knock-out roses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice you were able to visit for a bit with your brother! Emma and the worm is pretty cute. You would not have caught me touching something like that when I was her age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Emma is just too precious...smiles---your posts are always uplifting...smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!