Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Praise Journal

A page from my journal.


Ecclesiastes 3:12-13
So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.

1 John 4:7  
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God,
and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

Until Next Time

Enjoy the little things in life,
for one day you’ll look back and realize they were big things.


8 comments:

  1. Amen, Mary. It is the little things in life that means a lot. A smile, a hug and a kind word means so much. Have a blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.....love how you journal. Thanks for the reminder to just be kind to others....in whatever way we can! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little things do mean a lot and that is why I journal, too. I want to be able to look back and enjoy the moments I may have forgotten. Mary, did you draw and paint those things on your journal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowers on the side are on every page of the journal. I did use a few stickers and some trim along the bottom. The rest I cut from an old calendar.

      Delete
  4. I love your journal and also the other pages that you color. You are very creative, and I know that is very therapeutic. Thank you for sharing that along with the verses with us. Always an inspiration. Yes, be happy...and thankful...and praise God for ALL things, great and small!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal page, Mary! So inspiring and such wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty page, makes one want to turn over to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!