Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Questions & Answers

Q & A's are always fun!

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Believe or not, there was a guy years ago...he always told me I looked like Ava Gardner!
There was no way I looked like Ava Gardner!!  But it was nice of him to say I did...


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am grown up and have been for a long time.  I just want to be who I am...I want to be the person God intended me to be.  I've fallen short many times, but He never forsakes me.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pas the time?
Being retired, I often have 30 minutes of free time.  I have lots of things I like to do and usually have a project going or a book ready to read.  Blogging takes up a lot of time.

What would you name the autobiography of your life?
This one is easy....my autobiography would be....
Visits With Mary!

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Some old-time rock & roll, a little true country, and a lot of gospel.


Until Next Time




6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers! Imagine being mistaken for Ava Gardner! I have also found lots of 30 minute free intervals and I also like blogging. That does take some time. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers, Mary.
    All 4 out of 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Miss Mary, I can actually see why someone told you that you resemble Ava!! When I was a lot younger, a friend said I looked like Hayley Mills. I never saw the resemblance either! Ha! I'm looking forward to lots of 30-minutes with nothing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers. I would have loved to be mistaken for Ava Gardner! I've never been mistaken for anybody famous but I have been mistaken for many, many people over the years and in different countries to boot. It has been quite the experience to say the least. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun. I enjoyed getting to know you through your answers.
    You do have Ava's eyes I think. What a lovely compliment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so surprised to see the picture of Ava Gardner on your page! My mother was often told that she looked like Ava Gardner, and I believe she did. I can see that you have some of the same features...the cheekbones and eyes-very pretty! Those were my mother's same qualities. I will have to send you a picture of her sometime so you can see. I like your other answers as well, and can identify with them all! Thanks for sharing, Ava! I mean Mary! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!