Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom


It's okay to admire other people and to respect their knowledge or their spiritual walk.  But don't forget that God is the supreme Authority in the world.  He is our Father, He is our Guide.  He will not share those positions of honor with anyone or anything else. 

No one should ever be equal with God in your heart. 

Do not call anyone on earth 'father,'
for you have one Father and He is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

Today's Words of Wisdom
Respect, Worship and Love Him



Today's Inspiration
Words of Jesus for Women



5 comments:

  1. Amen Miss Mary! And, our Lord is a jealous God too. He won't put up with us putting others over him either. But, when I sat reading this again, I wondered, how many "other god's" do I put before my Lord. Thanks Miss Mary for this today. And yes....here I am to Worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that You're my God. You're altogether lovely, Altogether worthy. Altogether wonderful to me....
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES! Our GOD is an awesome God, and there is NO Other GOD before Him!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    Amen!
    I hope you both are feeling better and enjoying the week. Have a restful night. I always think of you when I enjoy my first cup of coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe and I were just discussing that verse from Matthew the other day because Catholics call their Priests "Father"....just another of those Catholic things that make me a bit uncomfortable, having grown up Protestant. Interesting!! Have a blessed day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!