Monday, January 8, 2018

Double P

What started out as a wonderful day has become a not so wonderful day.  We have encountered the double P . . . 


PLUMBING PROBLEMS

Fortunately the plumber is here and will have everything back in working order in a few hours.
I really don't like plumbing issues....so yukky!


The sun is shining and the temps are mild, feels wonderful outside.  One of those days if you're in the sunshine it's warm, in the shade it's cool.  I'll sure take it after the cold spell we just had.  I know....it was nothing compared to what they're going through up north, but it was bad for us!!

Finally going to have the cataract in my right eye removed on Wednesday.  I've postponed it a few weeks ago because  I was puny.  I'm anxious to get it done and get new glasses so I can see again.  Back to stitching and reading, I'll be so happy!!

We watched the best movie yesterday afternoon, it's one I've watched several times before.  The Shadow Riders with Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot and Kathryn Ross.  Tom and Sam are so good together.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Internet Image

For those of you up north, keep the fires a burnin' and the coffee a brewin'.

KJIC
King Jesus Is Coming

9 comments:

  1. {{{Big smiles}}} and not smiles for the plumbing issue...ick, lol. The negatives have broke here and its currently 37* but wind chill is 25...at least its not negative, smiles.

    Keeping you in prayer for Wednesday. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an ophthalmologist recently and found that I need to have cataracts removed as well. My first one is scheduled for July!! I wish it was sooner. My eyesight is getting quite poor. Be sure to post how your surgery went and if I should be prepared for a lot of discomfort. ( Can you tell I'm not brave?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will so enjoy getting back to stitching Mary. So many of my friends who have had cataracts removed have been amazed at the improvement in their eye sight. A good plumber is worth his weight in gold. So glad he got to you right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plumbing problems...that just stinks! LoL I couldn't resist that one! Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. We finally have warmer temps here in Florida! Back into the low 70s today but they tell us it will be cooler come the weekend... nothing like last week though, thank goodness! Will keep you in my prayers for a successful surgery! Please let us know how you are! Plumbers are essential to those nasty double Ps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well with your eye surgery on Wednesday. It's suppose to get up in the 50's today, that's better than the 30's we've been having.
    Thankful there are people that doesn't mind doing those double P jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'll be praying for you on Wednesday (tomorrow!) as you have your eye surgery. I know you will be glad to get it over with! Just be sure to follow all those directions for eye drops afterwards. That is so important. Sorry to hear about the double P's..no fun at all. Glad it got fixed so quickly. Yes, today was warmer outside than it was inside our house! I had to go outside to warm up!! The sun felt wonderful!!! God bless you dear friend. We'll see you when you get back with your new eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If the picture in your header is an actual picture of your home I want to come visit! That is beautiful, Mary!

    Sorry to hear about the plumbing problems, but glad that the plumbe was there and getting things going for you again.

    My husband has cataract surgery in his near future also. We'll know more about the time when he has his eye appointment on the 24th. I will probably need mine taken care of before long also. I'll be praying for you tomorrow. I'm sure all will go well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Mary, hope the surgery on your eye went well and you'll get past having to use the drops really fast. I'll have to check out the movie! Happy Thursday! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!