Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sad, Thankful and Blessed!

Every new morning is God's way of saying one more time, go make a difference, touch someone's heart, encourage someone's mind, inspire someone's soul and enjoy the day.

Valentine flowers from Mr D. 
He has always sent me flowers and it always touches my heart.

My heart is heavy today.  The school shooting that took place in Parkland, Florida yesterday is so tragic. Praying God's comfort for all involved.


God does hear the cries of those who suffer in the aftermath of this devastating shooting. The Lord God is close to the brokenhearted, to those crushed in spirit ~

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18


He is our refuge in times of trouble.

But I will sing of Your power;
Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning;
For You have been my defense
And refuge in the day of my trouble.
Psalm 59:16

It's a sad day and yet I have JOY in my heart too, because of all the blessings that are in my life.
I'm thankful for a hubby who sends me flowers and. . .

I'm thankful to have such a sweet baby to love!

Linking with Rebecca Jo at Knit By God's Hand for. . .

Until Next Time
There is Victory in Jesus


9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers and such and adorable baby. Yes, you have much to be thankful for. And thank you for sharing those scriptures to remind us that God is our comforter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for. Thank you for this encouraging post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! who is that Miss Bow Baby!! so sweet!!

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bouquet from your sweetie! That child is ADORABLE!! Prayers lifted for all those suffering from the school shooting. So hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely post...hearts heavy here too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In times like these we feel such sadness and helplessness yet there are still joys to appreciate. The Lord is indeed close to those whose hearts are broken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. :)
    Maybe follow for follow. ?
    http://goldeeenboy.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. May the Lord be close to all of those who are hurting as a result of the school shooting in FL. He will comfort those who are hurting.

    Love it that your husband still sends you flowers...and what a cutie you get to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!