Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Q and A

♫♬ Getting to know me, getting to know all about me!!!
Putting it my way but nicely. ♪♫


Favorite smell - fresh cut grass, flowers in bloom!

First Job - Soda jerk the summer after 10th grade, that's where I met Mr. D.

Current job - Retired Bank AVP

Dream Job - Mother and housewife.

Favorite Pizza - Loaded


Favorite dog - Cocker Spaniels, even though I have two Chihuahua's right now.  Our Willie Dog was the sweetest dog ever, I think he thought he was human.  He crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in 2009.  I still miss him. The picture isn't Willie but it looks just like him.

Favorite cats - I loved our long haired Siamese named Missy.

Favorite foot attire - None, I'm really a country girl and when I'm home I'm usually barefoot.

Roller Coaster - Not any more!!

Favorite candy - Snickers and a few others.

Favorite ice cream- Blue Bell Vanilla

Pet Peeves - Rudeness and no compassion for others.

 Vehicle color - silver

Color of eyes - hazel

Favorite Holiday - Christmas

Night owl, morning or day person - I was a morning person for many years, working and family you don't sleep late.  Now that I'm retired I sleep until I wake up, sometimes early but most of the time late!

Favorite day of week- Ones that are mild and sunny.

Tattoos - No

Beer or wine or neither? Neither, give me a coke please!  Or coffee or sweet iced tea!

Can you drive a manual transmission? - It's been a while but I think I could manage.

Favorite color - Blue, most of the time.  Hard to pick a favorite when there are so many pretty colors to choose from.

Do you like vegetables? - Sure do, I don't always need meat in a meal. Vegetables with a piece of cornbread, hmm, hmm good!

Do you wear glasses? - Yes, since I was 12 years old.

Favorite season - Spring and fall.

Favorite Pass time- Bible studies and cross stitch! AND blogging!



Until Next Time

10 comments:

  1. Good to get to know you Mary, oh I do know you but now I know you better!
    I may do this also, thanks for sharing with us.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm barefooted as well, lol. I hate wearing shoes, especially snow boots, lol. I enjoyed your answers...my mom was a soda jerk as well. Oh, and one can not find Blue Bell around here, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a cocker named, Taffy. They re very sweet companions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, Loved learning more about you. We like a lot of the same things. We don't have Blue Bell around here but Vanilla is my favorite ice cream too. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mary, I enjoyed learning more about you and we have a few things in our lives that are the same...like no tatoos for one, and favorite passtimes. I hope you are enjoying a warm and sunny day at yourhouse today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun...you are a lot like me in some ways...I guess I should do this, but I think I'll just enjoy everyone else's answers, and I'll stay a mystery woman! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your post and getting to know a bit more about you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms. Mary, I just love this post! Thanks for sharing!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved getting to know more about you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a fun read! I catch my breath every time I open your blog and see your header! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!