Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thankful Thursday


At the Red Sea, God told Moses to 'go forward' before He told him to stretch out his rod.

 This confirms that at times, God will give us a Command before the provision is seen! It is in our moving that the way is opened!

 Today, God wants us to move forward even if we don't see the way yet! 
Our movement activates our miracle! 

I had these words stored away,
 I'm sorry to say I don't know the author. 
I love the message and wanted to share.

Today and everyday I'm thankful for the God of miracles.
He knows our name and He knows our journey.

Until Next Time


5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely quote...thanks for sharing Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quote and thank you for sharing!! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and sometimes He tells us to "wait". As I wait I learn to "trust" Him more. Thanks for this beautiful and inspiring post, Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!