Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Whatever Wednesday

I've been wanting to share this with you since Christmas.   

I received the neatest gift, homemade by the awesome middle daughter Tammy!


A word cloud of our family names made from scramble tiles.


She used a very old shadow box frame that she had on hand, just cleaned it up and it was perfect.

She's always coming up with the neatest things to share.


Tammy and her hubby on vacation in Nashville a few years ago.

It's wet and cold today, staying in, staying dry and staying warm!!

Until Next Time



6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a neat idea!! I love that!! She is very clever! And I love the shadow box part too, so it doesn't get dusty!! Love it! Happy Whatever Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is that! I love it. What a great gift. Happy Wednesday Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project!! I love it! Wishing you a blessed evening and Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! I wonder how many Scrabble sets she needed to be able to include everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous gift. I love when people make me things. Some of my most treasured items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat gift. I might try that with my grands names! Thanks for the idea Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!