Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday Happenings

 I've put up a little Christmas, not much though,

I'm slow getting in the mood for decorating.

I do have the stockings hung by the chimney   Christmas Tree with care!


Peggy (baby daughter) and her family are in Colorado enjoying a winter vacation.  Hazel's throwing her first snowball.


I just shook my head when I saw my grandson in the background in shorts and no socks, he's bundled up everywhere else.  Matthew, what are you thinking?  lol

I've been binge watching Ree Drummond's Christmas Cookie Challenge.  I really enjoy watching the contestants baking and decorating their cookies.  So much talent.  It has inspired me to go to the kitchen and see what I can do, but it's doubtful I really will. 

😏

It's been too windy to sit on the porch, the wind is cool and gives me a chill. Our garage is on the front side of our house and we only use one side of it.  Mr D  always keeps a very clean garage, so I'm very comfortable sitting there.  There's a 3 seater swing and a nice rocking chair out there, it's very comfortable.  We raise the garage door and enjoy being outside and yet protected from the wind and any rain that might come our way. I have a braided under the swing for the dog babies to have a place to lay down.  They enjoy the scenery out front too.


Words for Today


 Until Next Time








6 comments:

  1. Now that's a great way to be 'outside' without the wind or any rainfall. Little Hazel's hands were probably frozen by the time she went back in the house. She sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hazel is adorable! So many firsts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Hazel is already! Feels like she was just born and there she is, walking and throwing her first snowball!! Good golly! That's a great saying you ended with. Amen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel is so cute and so is Matthew. That's what boys his age do you know! I'm glad you found a way to be outside and yet protected. Our garage is filled with cabinets and sinks at the moment. Hopefully within a few weeks it will all be where it's supposed to. Then we can cut up boxes. Have a good sweep out and enjoy a clean garage too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Hazel Kay is the sweetest and cutest little girl! I love watching her grow up (too fast, however). Yes, the guys and their shorts in cold weather always make me scratch my head and wonder! I am glad you have a nice place in the garage to sit and enjoy the "outdoors" without being in the wind. Sounds perfect. Maybe you should share a picture! We don't have a garage here, and our back porch either gets too much sun or if it is cold and windy, you really feel it. I like to sit outside on my swing in the shade when I can. We need the fresh air!!! Love to you and yours. Let us know if you bake any cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel is adorable and growing so quickly. It is rather warm here today and I am about to start baking so I am sure my AC will come on! Florida weather.....Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!