Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hello February

Love is in the Air!


I've always loved the month of February, maybe because it's my birth month.  Could be because of Valentine's Day, I've always been a romantic.

This month is very popular in my family, we have 8 birthday's and 2 anniversaries.

Happy Birthday in heaven to my Daddy, my brother Jeff and Mr D's dad, Herman.

Happy Birthday to my grandchildren, Kaylea, Ava and Sean.

Happy Birthday to my niece Marva and Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Anniversary to Tammy and Bo & Maegan and Joe.


Now for some Wednesday Wisdom

"I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday."
Abraham Lincoln

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know."
William Saroyan

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."
Mahatma Gandhi

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Albert Einstein

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
Socrates

“A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”
Charles Dickens

“It is characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.”
Henry David Thoreau

My own word of wisdom - Trust & Obey

The Lord Says:
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Colossians 4:5-6

Until Next Time





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month, Mary! We have a little birthday this month too. My youngest granddaughter is turning 4 on the 6th. Thank you for all the wisdom quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday blessings to ALL y'all! My hubby and DIL are celebrating birthdays this month -- and we're anxiously awaiting my first great-granddaughter any day now.
    Love that Einstein quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really do have lots of reasons to celebrate this month. Happy birthday to all; I hope your birthday will be as special as you are. GM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of birthdays to celebrate this month.
    Happy Birthday to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great sayings! Happy Birthday to all your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!