Monday, May 29, 2023

Tuesday 4

  Hello! Nice to see you back for another Tuesday 4 which was begun by Toni Taddeo and kept up in her memory by Annie!   It might be nice to talk about our homes and how we like our rooms to be ordered and used.  What about the bedroom. a place of comfort and peace.


1. How do you make up your bedroom and bed... colors? blankets? Quilts? Bedspread? Comforter? Throws? Pillow? what goes into making your bed comfy for you?  

Right now, I have a comforter on the bed, but I sometimes change out with a bedspread.  I love quilts, so when the weather is cold you'll find one on our bed.  I also have quilts in the living room, just in case a nap on the sofa is needed. :)                            

2. What is in your dresser? Is it organized or messy?

We keep clothes in our dresser, I try to always keep them nice and neat.

3. What's in and on your nightstand?

Mr D's nightstand is uncluttered and neat, mine, not so much.  I have everything on that table.  Lamp, kleenex, water, meds, chap stick, phone, clock, hand lotion, oxy-reader, and sometimes a book.  Fortunately, my nightstand has a bottom shelf!!!

4. Do you read in bed or watch TV before going to sleep?  Yes I do, every night!!!

Want to join in just click HERE!

Until Next Time




7 comments:

  1. We have a handmade quilt on our bed, made by a friend from our church back in Spokane. Clothes are also in our dresser and they are fairly neat. I don't like things to get wrinkled.
    On my nightstand are my glasses, a book, kleenex, chapstick and my iPad.
    I read every night before falling asleep.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that Mr.D's night table is uncluttered and yours holds so many necessary things. I wonder if that's the case in many of our bedrooms. Men need less "stuff". GM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has a much less cluttered night stand also. Loved your answers! Have a nice day. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do seem to collect a lot of stuff at night to put on my table too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think quilts are so cozy and make a home very comfortable. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nightstand sounds like yours. Hubby just needs his water by him. Oh and the furbaby too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a messy nightstand and am not organized. But my dresser drawers are much neater. We have had so much rain here in May. Today a wicked hail storm took out the power for several hours. Grateful it came back on a few hours later. Enjoy your week, what is left of it and the new month as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!