Tuesday, May 23, 2023

 Wednesday Wisdom

Whisper a prayer in the morning,

Whisper a prayer at noon,

Whisper a prayer in the evening,

To keep your heart in tune.


God answers prayer in the morning,

God answers prayer at noon,

God answers pray in the eveing,

So keep your heart in tune.


Jesus may come in the moring,

Jesus may come at noon,

Jesus may come in the evening,

So keep your heart in tune.

Author Unknown


Should we exchange Whispers with God before shouts with the world?

In a world where noise is loud, we need a place to quietly learn God’s Word so we can apply and share the Truth

“I must exchange whispers with God before shouts with the world.”

 Lysa TerKeurst


Our weather has been nice and it's good to be porchsitting again.  I do a lot of whispering to the Lord as I swing away the afternoons.

Until Next Time



4 comments:

  1. No one better to talk to than God... :o)
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, Mary. And I think life would be a lot better if we would talk to Him more often instead of shouting on Social Media about everything. Great quote. I need more often to remember "Be still and know that I am God."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is a good one! We never know the day, the hour, so yes. I need to keep my heart in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying those times of sitting on the front porch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!