Saturday, November 18, 2023

Thank Goodness!

 Gratitude leads to "glad-itude."

Counting our blessings is a positive step toward erasing our heartaches, The psycholoy of thanksgiving comes from the very mind and heart of the God who told us to be vigilant in thanksgiving and "in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."


Be in the habit of pausing to whisper, "Thank You Lord," throughout the day.  It's finding good times even in bad times and rejoicing even in sorrow.


Blessing to All

Until Next Time



8 comments:

  1. So true, Mary. Those little moments can be very special and deserve a 'thank you'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, A thankful person is a happy person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say "thank You, Jesus" many times a day. So blessed to put my trust in Him to get me through each day!! Have a blessed Sonday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thankful that He's in my life...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! I noticed the sign outside our little church building reads something like Thanksgiving results in Thanksliving. I need to get a picture before they change it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words Mary, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!