Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wednesday Wisdom

 

It's such a wonderful time of year, so much to do and people to see, let's not forget Jesus is the Reason for the Season.  I like to think that He delights in seeing His children enjoy all the festivities, with that said, I think He would like an invitation to join you! ☺ So, let's not forget Him, because He is

 CHRISTMAS.

Hark! The herald angels sing,
“Glory to the newborn King;
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled!”
Joyful, all ye nations rise,
Join the triumph of the skies;
With th’angelic host proclaim,
“Christ is born in Bethlehem!”



Blessings to All

Until Next Time



18 comments:

  1. I think Blogger ate my comment, but just wanted to say, you've got me singing along. And doesn't it feel good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good reminder as we move into Advent.
    Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! It definitely is a wonderful reminder to all. I really try to have everything done by December 1st so I can enjoy all the season has to bring to us. I love the Christmas carols and have them playing most of the day. My favorite verse of this song is the third one.
    Hail the heav'nly Prince of Peace!
    Hail the Son of Righteousness!
    Light and life to all He brings,
    Ris'n with healing in His wings.
    Mild He lays His glory by,
    Born that man no more may die;
    Born to raise the sons of earth,
    Born to give them second birth.
    Hark! The herald anges sing,
    "Glory to the newborn King!"

    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful reminder, Mary! Yes, Jesus IS the reason for this season, and we need to keep Him in our focus no matter what we are doing or think we ought to be doing. Put Jesus first in all our thoughts and plans and this season will be one of great joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Anything Jesus...;o)
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, Mary. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all is well with you, Mary. Miss your posts. I pray for you and Mr D daily.

    Annieh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!