Monday, January 8, 2024

Tuesday 4

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4....hosted by Annie♥

How we eat, drink and exercise are important to our health. Let's talk about it.


1. Do you believe you eat a healthy diet amd what makes it healthy?

Mostly healthy, I got serious about it last year when my sugar levels got very high.  With a good diet I've managed to lose over 20 lbs and bring those levels down, my PCP was happy....So was I !!

2. What sort of drinks do you have with meals or between meals. Does it include enough water?

We usually have iced tea (unsweet) with our meals.  I sweeten my tea with Stevia which is supposed to be the better of the artificial sweeteners.  As most of you know, I drink a lot of coffee, because I like it :).  I'm trying to drink more water, at my wellness checkup a couple of weeks ago the lab tech told me I might be a little dehydrated.  {{sigh}}

3. Do you enjoy snacks throughout the day and what kind do you enjoy?

Unfortunately, I am a snacker, a big snacker!!!  I like any kind of snack, mostly nuts or crackers.  I've really cut back on that, just trying to be healthy.  Nuts aren't too bad, crackers aren't too good. :(  This past year we've been eating popcorn and apples.  What's that old saying? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. ☺

4. How do you make sure you get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet? 

I try to be sure we eat a variety of vegetables, some fruit along the way and we take daily supplements.   

Another great Tuesday 4,  thanks Annie!

If you would like to join in, just click HERE!

Until Next Time



9 comments:

  1. #1, that is awesome! I am so proud of you. I need to eat better. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight and PCP measures! Thankfully, my #s have been in the normal range -- but given my eating habits since Thanksgiving, I'd be reluctant right now to have labs. I need to pay more attention to my 'gut' and less to my tongue - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers! I'm a snacker too. I'd gladly do away with actual meals and just graze all day. (The only reason I do make meals now is because of my DH).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally eat pretty well, but go off track with the holidays. If I eat a large meal, I am not hungry for a snack. I try to eat an apple a day and like it with peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!