Thursday, July 23, 2026

Photo-a-day Ordinary Moment

 July Photo-a-day with ChrissyT.

July 23rd

Todays Word: An Ordinary Moment

I think this photo depicts an ordinary moment in the life of a turtle.


There was a little turtle

Basking in the sun.

Enjoying the moment and

Having so much fun!!


Sometimes the simplest scenes hold the most peace. My son snapped this photo while walking around town — a turtle sunbathing on a fallen log, soaking up the warmth of the day. There’s something wonderfully ordinary about it, yet it feels like a quiet reminder to slow down and enjoy the sunshine when it finds us.
🐢  🐢  🐢

A serving of cottage cheese with a big scoop of crushed pineapple on top, oh so good on a hot day.

The grands are gearing up for school which starts here in a couple of weeks. So hard for me to believe I have two great grands in high school this year.  
Sweet girls, remember to walk with the Lord.

I am bound for the promised la-nd
I am bound for the promised land
Oh who will come and go with me
I am bound for the promised land

Until Next Time







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!