Playing along with CrissyT's July Photo-a-day.
July 16th
Today's Word: Indoors
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
Until Next Time
Amen to that! Your recliners look so comfy; I wish they'd bring back those styles again.
Indeed!! I agree 100%!! xo
I like those twin recliners. I hope that is your cozy livingroom!!
Yes it is!
Gosh, that just looks so cozy and comfy! And neat and clean! I love it!! Great picture!!
Looks cozy and comfortable. Good choice for the challenge.
I agree.
Thank you for leaving a comment!
Amen to that! Your recliners look so comfy; I wish they'd bring back those styles again.
ReplyDeleteIndeed!! I agree 100%!! xo
ReplyDeleteI like those twin recliners. I hope that is your cozy livingroom!!
ReplyDeleteYes it is!
DeleteGosh, that just looks so cozy and comfy! And neat and clean! I love it!! Great picture!!
ReplyDeleteLooks cozy and comfortable. Good choice for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDelete