Wednesday Wisdom
Photo-a-day with ChrissyT
July 28th - Word: blue
Sylvan Bay 2020
July 29th - Word: Flip Flops
For this word I had to go to the internet for my picture. I don't own a pair of flip flops, I don't like them and I don't wear them.
Flip flops are the only footwear that announce your arrival before you even show up. Flap‑flap‑flap, it’s like they’re clapping because you finally decided to go somewhere.
😉
Until Next Time



.jpg)
Sweet post...and I refuse to flipflop while I walk...lol
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Love your photos and I agree totally about flip flops. I can't wear them either and never did like them. I rarely wear sandals of any kind. I need more support for my feet. I haven't posted my flip flop picture for today yet, but I do have one...just not my flip flops. I hope you are having a lovely day. I love your words of wisdom...always right on!!
ReplyDelete