Friday, July 31, 2026

Goodbye July

 Good bye July and good bye Photo-a-day!

Goodbye July — you fiery little rascal. You showed up with all your sass, your sunburns, and your “let’s see how hot we can get today” attitude. And now you’re packing your bags, finally wandering off like a guest who stayed just a smidge too long.

I won’t pretend I’m sad to see you go.

And just like every year, this is the moment when I start dreaming of that first cool front inching in bringing cooler days. I know it’s still a ways off, but mercy, I’m already counting the days.

Thirty one days and we’ll be saying goodbye to August.


counting . . .counting . . . counting


I know I’m getting a little ahead of myself.😍


Photo-a-day - July 30th - Shapes

Sharing an old photo from an old post.

Photo-a-day was fun, and now it comes to an end. For this last day we're to come up with our own theme. 
 Photo-a-day - July 31st - Family.

My grandsons and their special ladies enjoying the Astros play ball.
I also want to say Happy Birthday to our grandson Travis!

Until Next Time








1 comment:

  1. Family - always the best for last!! I've enjoyed your daily photos, Mary! And I agree with you about needing cooler temps. July and August are just too hot. Have a happy weekend, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!