Let's think about JOY!
Joy is cultivated through gratitude, mindfulness, and connection with others.
“Joy is the echo of kindness given and received.” - Samuel Pierce
“Small moments of joy are the stepping stones to a fulfilled life.” —Unknown
“To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it.” —John Templeton
From Nehemiah 8:10 - Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
This was posted by Jesus Journal Junkies on their facebook page. I was joyful when I saw it and knew I had to share the joy!!
Until Next Time



Dear Mary, thank you so much for sharing this inspiration! God bless you.
ReplyDeleteA perfect post for today. thanks
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Mary! I always thought if I had a daughter I'd call her Joy. Didn't happen, but I still love the name.
ReplyDeleteI've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart - today!! Now I'm singing the song!! xo
ReplyDeleteI believe deep down Joy can only come from God!! :).
ReplyDeleteJoyful, Joyful We Adore Thee, God of Glory, Lord of Love. Hearts Unfold like flowers before thee, Opening to the Sun Above. One of my favorite hymns. Joy is a wonderful blessing from the Lord.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Perfect post for joy.
ReplyDelete