Monday, August 25, 2014

Stitching Again!

 Families are tied together with heart strings.
 
 
 
 I finally found a use for this old cabinet door, it made a perfect frame for this cross stitch.
 

 
 
 I was excited when I saw this knob on a recent visit to Hobby Lobby.  I knew I had to have it and my 40% off coupon made it a bargain I couldn't resist.  I love that it matched the material I chose for this cross stitch perfectly.
 

 
 It's hard to see, but if you look close, you'll see a little heart charm on the house.  Families are the heart of a home.
 
Linking With:
 
Wishing you Happy Days
Until Next Time
 
 


5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I love this! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! I love your pretty door and cross stitch! I think it's a wonderful idea, sweet friend, and it looks lovely :) Enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely awesome! You're so talented! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mary,

    Your workmanship is impeccable and I love the sentiment it expresses!
    Thank you for sharing your gifts with us at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!