Sunday, September 21, 2014

What A Day That Will Be

 
 
 
 
 
  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.  Therefore encourage one another with these words.
 
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18


What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.

 
 
What A Day That Will Be ~ Gaither Homecoming, featuring Guy Penrod and David Phelps



Waiting for that glorious day...
Until Next Time


 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'll be outta here, too!!! ;) HOPE you have an awesome day, Ms. Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I'll be right there will you, dear Mary :) Lovely post - have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post, Mary. I think about this a lot now that I'm older. My daddy used to say he hoped the rapture would happen in his lifetime; we thought he might after living 99 1/2 years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!