Sunday, October 12, 2014

From My Journal

 
This is my journal from a few years ago.  It takes me a while to complete a journal because I only write down special things.  It's not a diary, it's more of a Praise Journal.
 
 
It's hard to completely close it...there are so many things in there.  Lot's pasting and taping going on, as well as what I write.  It holds a lot of my heart.
 
 
 
 The journal is full of my thoughts, articles that interest me, prayers and praises ~ all those things I think of as private.   Imagine my surprise when I was looking through this journal of a few years ago and discovered it's not private at all.  It's just me between the pages, praising God for His blessings.


 
I found this in the pages:
(2009)
 
Dear Lord,
Help me to keep laughing as I age.
Help me to take the inner change
Seriously. I truly want to grow older and Godlier, not older and grouchier.
In Jesus Precious Name
Amen
Mary
 
 
Is not wisdom found among the aged?
    Does not long life bring understanding?
Job 12:12
 
 
 
Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
Isaiah 46:4
 
 
God is so good.
 
Until Next Time
Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks Ms. Mary, for sharing your journal entry. How precious are your thoughts toward Him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!