Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Autumn Sun brings Autumn Shadows


 
 

Sitting on the porch with a hot cup of coffee in my new autumn mug.  I'm noticing...there is something different about the autumn sun.  I can't quite put my finger on it...it's just different.


 
 
 
 The autumn sun brings a different feeling.  It's a peaceful feeling, one of hope for the cool days to come.  Even the shadows have a different slant as they lay across patio floor, a quietness about them.




 
 
 
The autumn shadows on the front sidewalk are welcoming to friends and family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The shadows made from a table with a plant on it, reminds me of the sun.
 
 

 
 
 
 My sweet little porch angel has kept me company for many years.  I hope she never goes away.  She is weather worn but I think she is still beautiful
 
 

 
 
 
Look at the hibiscus with their face to the sun.  They know their blooming time is almost over.
 
 
 
 Closing with a little tidbit I entered in my journal in September 2009.

"....From Matt...through the good times and the bad times God is always by your side.  He loves you unconditionally whether you see it or not.  He cares for you and lets everything happen for a reason.   Psalm 30:5 "Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."   ~  Lord, I thank You for Matt, he is a blessing from You.   Mary"



Matt and I in 2010
A wonderful grandson!

I have 6 other grandsons, each of them have a special place in my heart.

Until Next Time
I'm counting my blessings, one by one!



 


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post, Ms. Mary. Your grandson is so handsome! And I understand about the autumn sun....I've felt it, too. HOPE you're having an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!