Tuesday, November 18, 2014

In The Kitchen

 
This recipe was on Facebook and it sounds so yummy.
  I hope to be making some soon.
 
Crescent Pie Bites
 
 
1 (21 oz.) Can Pie Filling (Any Flavor)
2 Tubes Crescent Rolls ...

1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 Tbsp. Milk
1. Preheat oven 375.
2. Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray (If you only have one tin, you will have to make two batches)
3. Open crescent roll cans and lay out the crescent roll dough flat.
4. Separate into individual sections and lay each piece in the muffin tins, widest section at the bottom. 


 5. Put pie filling into each crescent roll.
6. About 1-2 Tbsp. per crescent.
7. Gather the edges of the dough and fold up around the filling.
(It's ok if there are some gaps.)
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
 
★ NOTE: You want the tops to be brown and the dough to be completely done.
For the glaze:
1. In a bowl whisk the powdered sugar together with the milk until smooth.
2. Use a spoon to drizzle glaze over each pie bite.
Makes 16.

★ NOTE: You can also sift powdered sugar over the top instead of using glaze.

A children's prayer of grace...

Thank you for the food we eat,
Thank you for the world so sweet,
Thank you for the birds that sing,
Thank you God for everything.

Amen

 
 

 


8 comments:

  1. I've got to take something to church SONday....I think this will work just fine! :) Timely post, my sweet Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Mary. These look delicious and easy! I appreciate your visit so much and look forward to following you. Have a delightful day. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Mary...is that your kitchen? I <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Deb, I would love to have a kitchen like that. Sorry to say it's not mine. I found this picture on the internet and thought it was so pretty. Guess what? I just went to Hobby Lobby and got me a blackboard. You inspired me!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandi! so glad you came for a visit. Come back soon, you're always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary !
    Thnaks for stopping by my blog.
    I just love new friends.
    Your recipe looks so yummy.
    Woolie Hugs
    Granny Trace

    P.s I love thrifts stores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mary, I have always loved thrift stores! And this recipe sounds very good. Your header is so beautiful and heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theese are AWESOME!!!!!!!! The bake really well, and are very soft... LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!