Sunday, December 28, 2014

Isaiah 64:8

 God is sovereign. As we encounter life’s trials, we can remain confident that the Potter, who causes all things to work for our good, kneads and reshapes us to fashion something beautiful, useful, and practical. Even though the future remains unclear, we can be certain nothing touches our lives unless it has first flowed through the fingers of our loving God.
Chuck Swindoll

 
But now, O Lord,
You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all we are the work of Your hand
Isaiah 64:8
 
There's a beautiful old hymn that goes so well with this post. Just click on the link below!
 
 
Until Next Time
Have thine own way, Lord!
Have thine own way!
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after thy will,
while I am waiting, yielded and still.
 


1 comment:

  1. Love that old hymn, Ms. Mary. HOPE you have an Awesome day....love you, my Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!