Monday, December 29, 2014

Love

My special word for 2014 is LOVE.  As the year is coming to a close it's time for one last
'love post.'
 
John 13:34 is sometimes referred to as the
11th commandment.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

It's easy to love your family and your close friends, but that's not what the scripture says...we are to love one another...one another is everyone...as Christ loves us.  Now just think about that...a little overwhelming isn't it?
  That kind of love is something I need to work on.  How about you?  It's something we should  want to do, something Christ tells us to do and if we search deep enough, it's something He has equipped us to do.

 
I found these words in my praise journal.
God's love has no boundaries,
It's flowing everywhere.
He has enough for everyone,
And even some to share.
So take a heaping handful,
And give some out each day~
Speak it by your actions,
And with the words you say.
As you share His love with others,
He'll make it multiply.
For God's love has no boundaries,
There's an infinite supply.
Author Unknown
 
Until Next Time
 
Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God.
John Calvin
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful word, Mary! I'm so thankful there's an infinite supply of love with our Father. Will you be selecting another for 2015? (I've worked with "grace" for a couple of years and wonder if I should move on this year...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, I will have a new word for 2015. I have one in mind but haven't made a decision yet. I guess I better hurry up! I just want to feel God's confirmation, and you know Him, He works in HIs own time! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Precious post, Ms. Mary. As I've watched your blog change somewhat, I see you spreading more and more LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post.
    Beautiful words!

    What is your word for 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Mary, that is a good post, may God bless you real good, and may HIs love be in you and you give to all you meet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!