Saturday, August 15, 2015

Angels

So excited! 
 
 
 
I ordered these 2 books last week from Christian Book Distributors and they came in the mail this morning!  WooHoo.    We have been studying John Hagee's "The Three Heavens" in my GLOW group.  Just so happens it's all about angels.  It has been a fascinating study and these books are going to really fit right in!
 
 
The Lord has blessed this man with the gift of evangelism and teaching.  A true man of God.  I am so anxious to open these books up and let the words enter my mind and my heart.
 
 
I'm also anxious to share with my GLOW sisters and all my dear blogging friends!  I see some 'Angel' post in the future.
 
 
From the back cover on both books...
 
Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents.  With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that:
 
*  God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of man ~ or satan.
 
*  Angels "think, feel, will, and display emotions."
 
*  Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution.
 
*  At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
 
A quote from Dr. Graham:
"If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powers ~ but also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense."
 
This scripture has been in my heart ever since we started our "The Three Heavens" study:
 
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
Psalm 91:11
 
Memo:
I would like to give a 'shout out' to Christian Book Distributors."  I have used them for years and never had a problem.  If you're looking for something special, or hard to find check with them, they usually will have it.  No, I'm not getting paid for this, just rewarding a company for good service!
You can check them out by clicking HERE.
 
 
Until Next Time
I'm gonna be busy reading!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I had his book on Angels once, think it got lost in moving. Looking forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your new books. Billy Graham is just amazing. What a man of God! HOPE you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!