Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Not Much Happening!

I managed to leave my camera at my daughter's...so no new pictures to share.  But don't despair...I've plenty of old pictures around!

 Source: La Porte's Facebook Page
 
Welcome to our town!


And welcome to our home!
 

Come on in !!
 

Would you like a cookie?

 
And a cup of coffee?

 
Can you tell I really don't have much to say today?
 

So I guess I'll just say...

Until Next Time

Source: Donna's Corner~Things I Love Facebook Page

Merry Christmas

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:14



5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh how I would love to visit with you, friend. By the way, we have the same Santa and I have a Mrs. Claus too. Many Christmas Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Linda! I would love to sit a spell and have a cup of coffee and a couple of those yummy looking cookies! Thanks for the quick tour!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, to the offer of a cookie and coffee. Wouldnt it be for friends here to be able to do that? It might take a mighty big table tho! Your home is decorated so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a cookie...and a cup of coffee....and a nice long visit with my friend. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a cup of coffee! I would love a nice long visit with you...or any adult for that matter! LoL

    Merry Christmas and may God bless you, richly, well into the new year!

    Grace & Peace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!