Friday, May 27, 2016

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I will find each day
too short for all
the thoughts I
want to think, all
the walks I want to
take, all the books
I want to read, and
all the friends I
want to see.
                                                     John Burrough



This came in the mail today,
as I opened it so many memories came to my mind.
Where has the time gone?
I find myself asking that question often these days.


This precious little girl is my first born child.
Wasn't it just yesterday she started school?


Time is free,
But it's priceless.
You can't own it,
But you can use it.
You can't keep it,
But you can  spend it.
Once you've lost it,
You can never get it back.
                                               Harvey Mackay



My precious little girl grew up, got married
and had this precious little boy.
His name is Travis and he's our youngest grandchild.


And now Travis is all grown up and graduating high school.
So proud of this young man, he is blessing to our family.


Tracey and her hubby, Scott

My precious little girl is now a precious woman,
wife, and mother of three.

Time is like a river,
you cannot touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of life....

Deer Park High School




Until Next Time
Time doesn't pass, it continues....







5 comments:

  1. Travis is such a handsome young man! Time does fly, my Friend Love all the little quotes and poems you chose about time. Thank you for linking up today and sharing part of your sweet family. They have such great role models in you and Mr. D. HOPE you have a great weekend....just stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at how time flies, especially as I get older. It seems like yesterday that my kids were little and now, all grown with kids of their own. What a lovely daughter and son in law and handsome grandson! Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family.
    Yes, time goes by much too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis a very handsome young man, Congratulations to him and his parents. Have a beautiful weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Travis (and the entire family!). Time does go much too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!