1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30, and that is very early for me, I'm usually a late sleeper.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds of course, aren't they a girl's best friend?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
90 Minutes in Heaven, went with the GLOW ladies and had a great time!
4. What is your favorite T.V. show?
This should be an easy question, so why am I having a hard time answering it? I really don't have a favorite TV show because I watch very little TV these days.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
If I eat breakfast, I like bacon, eggs and toast. AND coffee!
6. What is your middle name?
7. Favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
English Peas are yukky. Isn't that crazy since I post Saturday Pea~s? lol
9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Precious Memories by Alan Jackson. Tammy gave me this CD about 10 years ago and it's still my favorite. I've listened to it so many times I'm surprised it will still play
Softly and Tenderly
I Love to Tell the Story
When We All Get to Heaven
'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
In The Garden
Are You Washed in The Blood
I'll Fly Away
What A Friend We Have in Jesus
Standing on the Promises
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Leaning On The Everlasting Arms
The Old Rugged Cross
How Great Thou Art
I Want to Stroll Over Heaven With You
Until Next Time
Don't judge each day by the harvest your reap,
but by the seeds you plant.
Quote by: Robert Louis Stevenson