Saturday, March 11, 2017

I Believe in Angels

 For He shall give His angels charge over you,To keep you in all your ways
Psalm 91:11


 I believe angels answer our call
Though usually they aren’t seen at all;
And I believe they’re standing near
To protect us from the things we fear.


I have seen my angel in disguise
When I needed help from someone wise;
And I believe angels are here
Because God loves us very dear.
Edwina Williams

Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
Hebrews 1:14



Oh I believe there are, angels among us
Sent down to us, from somewhere up above
They come to you and me, in our darkest hours
To show us how to live, to teach us how to give
To guide us with the light of love

Bless the Lord, you His angels,Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.
Psalm 103:20


Have you ever entertained an angel?  I don't know if I have or not ~ but I feel we all have at one time or another.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
Hebrews 13:2

Surely something to think about....

Linking With
Spiritual Sundays

Todays Photos were selected from Yahoo images.

Until Next Time

For it is written:
‘He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you,’
Luke 4:10

Thank You Lord !



7 comments:

  1. Jim and I just had a long discussion about angels yesterday. They are a mystery to me, but I do believe they exist as the Bible talks about them. Wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too believe in angels. If we could only see into the spirit world, I think we might be very surprised what and who is there! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful....I believe in angels, too! So grateful God loves me enough to send one of His angels to watch out for me....well, it might take an entire army of angels for me....;-) Have a great Saturday, my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that we are in the company of angels much more often than we realize...perhaps all the time...but we just can't see them. Sometimes we DO see them, but we don't recognize them as such. God sends His messengers and ambassadors (angels) out to protect, guide, comfort and help His children all the time. We are being tenderly cared for, watched over, and comforted in more ways than we can imagine. I am so thankful that God loves me that much...and He loves us so much that He goes the extra mile for us every day!! This was a beautiful post. I love the angels in the clouds. I've often wondered if they really are up there in the sky sometimes...someday we'll understand it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to know that the Lord has given His angels charge of us? It is such a comfort to know that we aren't alone. I, like you, do believe that we all at one time or another have entertained angels. Loved visiting here today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 91:11 is another of my favorites! I totally believe in Angels and know my Guardian Angel has saved me on many occasions. Such a blessing. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!