Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom

I think I might be better this morning,
it's a little early for me to decide!

Diagnosis:  Upper Respiratory Infection
Prescription: Antibiotic
Prognosis: Complete Recovery!!

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and wonderful comments of encouragement. 
Love you all!


Life is an echo. 
What you send out comes back.
Zig Ziglar


When you stop chasing the wrong things,
you give the right things a chance to catch you.


Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.



You can never recover a word after it's spoken.
the moment after it's missed,
and the time after it's gone.


Trust your past to God's mercy,
your present to God's love,
and your future to God's providence.

The beautiful flower photos are from
Flowers and Feelings Facebook Page.

Always remember to
Stop and Smell the roses flowers!



11 comments:

  1. Every one of the quotes are so good. And I love that birds and flower pics. I was thinking this morning that a smile almost always yields a return. Hoping you feel better soon. We've been traveling so I haven't visited too many blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to know that you have an antibiotic for the upper respiratory infection, my friend! I know those things make a person feel so yucky.

    Loved all of the quotes and pictures...especially, "Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all."

    Be well soon, my friend.

    xx
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you received a prescription and I pray you feel better soon. I loved the photos and words of wisdom in today's post. God bless your afternoon, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit behind here and didn't know you had gotten so ill. I'm so glad you are now on an antibiotic and feeling better. Prayers coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too didn't know you were ill Mary. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Loved your Words Of Wisdom and all the beautiful photos. Take care and get well. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you're gonna survive! 💜 Hope you're back to 100% really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are on the way to recovery! We will keep praying for complete healing! Loved the flowers above and the quotes...so beautiful. Just try to rest and don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely pictures!!
    I hope the antibiotic kicks in quickly and you feel 100% again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mary, I am so sorry you have not been feeling well! I hope the antibiotic does the trick. Praying for you, dear friend.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you in prayer---I'll blame the Texas weather, LOLOLOL (hope that made you smile). Although--here in NY--the pollen is just driving us plum mad.

    SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been well Mary! I hope the antibiotics make you feel better quickly! Enjoyed the flower pictures and the quotes, especially this one "Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all". Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!