Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom

I wasn't planning on posting today because I didn't prepare, thinking I would be at GLOW.  Well, I didn't go to GLOW because Mr D has come down with what I had...sick, sick, sick.  So we're off to the doctor to get him medicated!

While waiting for the appointment time I just happened to see this gift bag in my craft room.
There's my post for today!


I immediately knew, those certainly are Words of Wisdom!!

Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS!!

Until Next Time
Rejoice!


9 comments:

  1. Awe, praying for Mr. D. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your hubby...and thank you for taking the time to remind us to Rejoice! God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry about your husband. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping your hubby and you in prayer---love, love the gift bag, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag would brighten any room Mary...hoping you both get healthy again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad you had to miss Glow again. Too bad also that Mr. D came down with the dreaded bug. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless both your 💕! Prayers for Mr. D, too. Hope his meds work quick. Yours has drug on too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Mr D feels better soon. A lovely gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry your sweetie is sick now. Prayers lifted! Seeing the gift bag was a sign, for sure. Blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!