Saturday, June 3, 2017

Be Kind

I finished this cute pattern this week.



Enjoyed stitching the little animals.
I love the little lady bugs on the leaves.

With all my heart I praise the Lord! 
I will never forget how kind He has been.
Psalm 103:2

God's kindness comes to us in many ways.  It's the coincidences, the unexpected pleasures, the little things that lift our hearts during a difficult day.  It's knowing He lifts us with His mighty right hand..

 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

I thought it would be fun to make a June vignette with this cross stitch.
Vignette: any small, pleasing picture or view. 


I wanted it to have a defined area,
so I rummaged around my cabinets looking, looking, looking...
Of course, my pedestal cake plate!  Perfect.  Then I went shopping through the house for various small items that I thought went well together and eureka!!

My June Vignette

"Eureka" comes from the Ancient Greek word εὕρηκα heúrēka, meaning "I have found (it)".



9 comments:

  1. Such a cute little needlework project! I love the little skunk. It is fun to see what there is around the house to decorate with. Your vignette is very pretty and really sets off your cross stitch creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very talented! That is really sweet...and your vignette is perfect! Such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing it with us. It brought a big smile to my face!! Yes, live life joyously!!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your cross stitch. Love the little cat!!! The vignette is perfect. Thank you for sharing these reassuring verses today, also. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're able to cross stitch...I'm too blind. Boo- hoo.You did a great job and the vignette looks so pretty. HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Mary!! I lenjoy putting my cross stitch pieces together in little vignettes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, and I do so appreciate those scripture verses! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a sweet little vignette!! Also a neat idea using a cake pedestal for the base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your June Vignette!! I also like Isaiah 41:10.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!