Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom


All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 ESV 


Source: Southern Love and Blessings Facebook Page

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom:
Read God's Word

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105 ESV

When we read/study the Word of God we will find awesome treasures that will help us be the woman God designed us to be.

Until Next Time




9 comments:

  1. Amen, Mary. Reading God's word helps us know His truth about our life everyday! We need it to be what He wants us to be. It helps us grow spiritually. Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about staying in the Word....it helps us live day to day and without it, we would be nothing. Thank you for this post and reminder. Have a lovely Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thankful for your reminder this morning Mary. More and more I feel like I do not recognize the country or the culture I live in every day. I need to remember to turn to God's unchanging WORD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Mary. I feel a bit of a glutton as I have fed so much on His word recently. But without Him I dont think I would have come through my cancer journey. God is Good
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also...

    " woman God designed us to be."

    I like that. We were designed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your wrods of wisdom today, Mary. God's Word is what sees us through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this today...especially the quote "Read God's Word. Feed your faith and your fears will starve." That is powerful!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very true, dear Mary! Our strength and salvation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Words so true, Mary. God bless you this evening and in the upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!